Pretty, Girly Homeware Wishlist. ♥

Sunday, 7 May 2017

I've been lusting over so many pretty homeware pieces recently! So many places are on point with their pretty floral, girly, rose gold and blush pink homeware and I literally just want to buy it all. I thought I'd make a wishlist of all of my favourites so that I can share them with you guys but also so I can purchase some of them when payday rolls around. Sorry bank balance. :)

Update: Some people were asking how you are directed to the retailers website for price and retailer info, if you click on the images guys, it will give you price information and take you directly to the product, though it should be showing the retailer and the price of products on the page anyway. Let me know if you have any problems. :) ♥

Have a lovely day! 
What are your favourites places to shop for gorgeous homeware? 
Sharna 
xo
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme