The Prettiest Spring Blush ♥

Wednesday, 5 April 2017


 Benefit Dandelion Blush - £24.50 - available here

If you didn't know already, Spring is here! I'm obsessed with all things Spring and I'm a sucker for changing up my make up a little bit when warmer, sunnier and prettier weather rolls in. Today I thought I'd share one of my all time favourite blushes with you all, one I've been reaching for so much more recently and that is Benefit's Dandelion blush. I've always been obsessed with the Beneift Box O' Powders since back in the day when they were first released, I find them some of the best blushes on the market because they're so unique, with excellent finish and colour pay off is always worth the price tag. However the Dandelion blush is a hidden beauty, and isn't raved about enough in the beauty blogging world in my opinion, it's an absolute beaut and deserves so much more recognition!

It is the prettiest subtle, dusty, baby rose, pink shade, that adds the most healthy, natural and beautiful rosy glow to your cheeks. It's a very delicate shade, and it suits my pale skin tone so well. If you're a newbie when it comes to blushes, particularly the gorgeous Benefit blushes which are known for their vibrancy, or you are pale then this is perfect for you, because it's very natural and you cannot go wrong with the colour pay off, no matter how much you apply as it stays looking natural and subtle. No clown look here guys.

The pigmentation is amazing, classic Benefit! With just a small swirl of this gorgeous stuff on the apples of my cheeks, I'm instantly given a gorgeous, healthy, rosy glow. However the colour is also buildable, meaning you can reach the look you desire easily without the finish looking 'cakey', or without highlighting pores. The formula of the blush also contains some light shimmer, which isn't particularly noticeable once you apply, however it's just the right amount so that you can notice a gorgeous, illuminating, natural glow.

Like all of the lovely Benefit Box O' Powders the packaging of Dandelion is gorgeous, and the blush conveniently comes in a compact box with a mirror and applicator blush provided which is perfect for on the go top ups.

Lasting power of the blush is amazing. I apply this daily for work, at around 6am and it's still noticeable without any smudging or fading 12 hours later. It's everything you could ask for on these lovely Spring days, what's not to love?!


Benefit Dandelion Blush - £24.50 - available here

Yet again, Benefit have not let me down with this beauty. I would definitely recommend it to those of you that want to add a pop of rose, baby pink to your daily Spring make up looks. 

What are your go to Spring products?
Sharna
xo 
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme