Life Lately Snippets. ♥

Wednesday, 26 April 2017


♥ 1. IBIZA - Yep, if you follow me on Instagram (which you can do here) or Twitter (which you can do here, shameless self promoting, idec.) you'll know that I went travelling around Ibiza at the beginning of April and honestly it was amazing. I'd never been to Ibiza before, but had obviously heard loads about the party island. I stayed out of the crazy party scenes like San Antonio because that's not really me, but I adored the beautiful and quiet coasts that were full of pretty shops and cocktail bars. It was really quiet, because the season doesn't officially start until May, but nevertheless it was such a gorgeous mini break, and the weather was beautiful, I even got a tan! My Fiance and I stayed in a place right by the sea, and woke up to the beautiful fresh, sea breeze each morning and the sunrise shining through our apartment window and it was honestly, heaven. If you want to go to Ibiza but avoid the partygoers, a place I'd recommend that we enjoyed visiting while we were there, is Es Canar and other surrounding areas including Santa Eulalia, where it's just beautiful white sand beaches, bright blue sea, and lots of sightseeing with cute cocktail bars, and quirky shops, without any rowdy clubbers, or Pacha in sight. We had the best time and I enjoyed myself so much, it was great to get away! Have any of you ever been to Ibiza? Did you enjoy it? What did you get up to?

♥ 2. I was gutted about coming back from Ibiza, like I said the break was amazing, and the weather was beautiful. However we were blessed with some really lovely sunshine and gorgeous sunny temperatures in the UK, within a few days of my return. It definitely made coming home a whole lot easier, I loved going for Spring walks with my man, and sitting in the garden with a few magazines, a yummy smoothie and sunglasses in hand, or on face? I picked up these beaut glasses from New Look for just £8.99,  a few weeks ago, and I've worn them so much since. They're so on trend at the moment and I love that they are Rose Gold. Give me all the Rose Gold.

♥ 3. Just another Ibiza appreciation photograph. How blue is the sea?! It was so pretty there, it's unreal.

♥ 4. As many of you will know, I'm a real gel nail lover. I get my nails done religiously every 4 weeks and I will always update you with my fresh nail colour when I get my nails did at the salon via my Instagram, which you can follow here. Over recent months, I've been opting for plum/berry shades or nudes. However since we've been experiencing some gorgeous warm weather, and Spring has certainly sprung, I noticed this gorgeous pastel lilac shade and knew I had to try it. It looks so beautiful, if I do say so myself and is so girly! I really love it. What do you guys think?

♥ 5. These are a few clothing staples that I've been loving recently. I wore both the gorgeous tan coloured sandals, and floral embroidery A-line skirt whilst I was in Ibiza and I received so many compliments. I'm obsessed with this whole floral embroidery trend at the moment, it's sooo me. You can find these beauties at New Look, the tan sandals are just £19.99 and are available here, and the beautiful button up A line skirt was just £24.99 and is available here. Who else is loving the embroidery trend at the moment?

♥ 6. I'm loving all the beautiful flowers that are blooming at the moment. It makes me so happy!!!

♥ 7. I'm obsessed with the Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam in Dark at the moment, although I had a tan when I came back from Ibiza, I used this stuff to enhance my tan and maintain it and I've received so many compliments on how natural it is. Honestly can't wait to tell you more about this exciting stuff. Full review coming this Sunday at 8am. If you're a fake tan lover, you need to read it! You won't regret it!!

♥ 8. How cute are my new jeans from Topshop? I am so pleased with them because, I actually bought them off eBay for just £5!! They were such a bargain because they were originally over £50 to purchases online or in store. Click here to see what they actually look like. I love the badge detailing on them, they're so pretty! I've been teaming them with these beautiful Rose Gold ballet pumps which were only £10.99 from New Look available here, yep I'm pretty obsessed with New Look recently! Not forgetting my trusty NARS Orgasm Blush, and MAC Coral Bliss lipstick to finish off this look.

♥ 9. How could I write this post without mentioning something I've been using DAILY over the past month? I reviewed the gorgeous Benefit GALifornia Blush this month, but just in case you missed it, this blush is absolutely stunning! It's like Summer in a little box. I've been applying this stuff to the apples of my cheeks and it gives me such a lovely, healthy, golden and natural summery glow. I just love it so much. If you haven't tried it yet, you really need to. The scent is to die for too. It's available here for £24.50


What have you guys been up to recently? 
Have you ever been to Ibiza? What clothing stores are you loving at the moment? Are you loving the floral embroidery trend just as much as I do?

Have a really lovely day!
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram here, to see what I get up to everyday, I post daily and I love a good old Instagram story! Leave your Instagram links in the comments! 

Sharna
xo 

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme