Current Favourites.♥

Wednesday, 12 April 2017

There is nothing I love more than having a little nosy at what other people are loving at a current moment. If I ever find a current favourites blog post, or YouTube video I'm there like a crazy lady. It's one of my favourite ways to find amazing things to try out for myself, whether it be a fab tv show somebody is obsessed with, a new lipstick launch which has that perfect shade for me, or a perfume that has a scent to die for. If somebody has shared something in their favourites and you have a similar taste, you KNOW it's going to be good and that you'll be just as obsessed, which makes it all the more exciting and slightly bad for your bank balance. Today I thought I'd share all of my current favourites, from perfume, blush, and bath products to TV shows, shoes, and jewellery. It's very random but these are the things I'm currently reaching for the most and obsessed with.

♥ Benefit GALifornia Blush - £24.50 - available here
I'm not going to go into too much detail about this blush, because I'm going to be doing a full review this Sunday at 8am, so keep your eyes peeled if you want to see pretty swatches and a review of my honest thoughts on this new fave in the blogging world. However I will say this blush is absolutely stunning. It's perfect for this time of year as it adds that perfect amount of sunny, golden glow without looking too overpowering, I've been reaching for it so much over the past month. 


♥ Rose Gold Ballet Pumps - New Look £10.99 - available here 
These were a sneaky online purchase, where I swooned instantly over the Rose Gold shade, however when they arrived I fell in love even more. They are the prettiest, rose gold shimmery ballet pumps I've ever seen. Not only are they an absolute bargain at just £10.99, they are so comfortable, and girly and they add such a pretty feel to any outfit. I'm obsessed with them, and they're so on trend at the moment. Give me all the Rose Gold. 
 ♥ NARS Orgasm Blush - £23 - available here 
Yet another blush I've been reaching for so much recently, especially while I was in Ibiza is the infamous NARS Orgasm Blush. If you haven't heard of this beauty, you've been living under a rock. It's loved by so many beauty bloggers and YouTubers, as well as the Kardashian's and Jenner girls, but most importantly I'm OBSESSED with it. It is such a stunning, pink, shimmery blush that adds  a gorgeous, natural glow to your cheeks. It makes you look healthy, glowing and amazing. If you haven't tried this before you NEED to. It's a little on the pricey side, but honestly worth every penny as you can wear it all year round! 

♥  Rose Gold Bangle - £15 - Accessorize - available here 
You may have saw this little beauty on my Instagram page (which you can follow here) and many of you fell in love with it, just as much as I did when I spotted it in my local Accessorize. I've always been obsessed with their jewellery as it's so pretty, dainty and long lasting and this beaut is no exception. I always manage to end up in the Rose Gold section of their stores too, and when I noticed this I instantly fell in love, it compliments any outfit, as it is so feminine and beautiful. I think it looks a lot more expensive that it actually is, and who doesn't love a bit of Rose Gold in their life? 

♥ Miss Dior Eau De Parfum - £52 - available here 
My lovely fiancé bought me this perfume, when I opened the gift, I fell in love with the girly and very classy, stunny packaging. I adore the bow detail and the bottle sits very prettily on my dressing table. I had never smelt it before, so I was pleasantly surprised when I gave it a try. It's a much more 'grown up' scent than I'm used to. Even though I'm in my twenties, I still reach for very fruity and sweet scents. However I've found myself reaching for this beauty much more often as it's very soft, and feminine with hints of stunning florals. It's something very different to what I'm used to but I've had so many compliments on the gorgeous scent, and it lasts all day long. It is described as 'timeless chic' and I have to agree. Click here for a more accurate description of the scent itself, as I'm rubbish at describing perfumes. However try and give it a go yourself with a tester, and I know you'll love it just as much.



♥ The English Soap Company Rich Shea Butter Soaps 'Honey & Camomile' * and 'Green Tea'*  - £4.95 each - available here and here.  

I was kindly sent these gorgeous rich Shea butter, fragranced bath soaps to try for myself from The English Soap Company. I've always loved bath products so I instantly fell in love as soon as I received these exciting, fragranced soaps. I swooned at the scents of the soaps as soon as I received them and the beautiful, bright packaging. Before I had even used the products in the bath they made my bathroom smell so floral and gorgeous. When it came to using the soaps in the bath, they both are really beautiful though my ultimate favourite out of the two is the Honey & Camomile fragrance, as it's a very feminine scented soap, and I preferred the scent. However depending on your scent preference, the Green Tea scent is also lovely, fresh, clean and very refreshing. The soaps are not drying in the slightest, something I find far too often when using soaps is that they are very drying and harsh on the skin, whereas these beauties are full of shea, which means they add moisture to the skin whilst cleansing. I also have sensitive skin, and have to be quite cautious if I want to prevent irritation, however my sensitive skin had no problems using these gorgeous bath soaps. Best of all, is the scent of the soaps lingers and lasts all day long after you've used them, meaning you smell absolutely gorgeous hours after application. Overall I'm really impressed, these soaps are really good value for money, as the soaps are quite large and you don't have to use tons of the soaps to feel amazing and smell gorgeous.


I was also very kindly sent these gorgeous products from Crabtree & Evelyn. Now I know what you're thinking, oh she's including products sent to her into a favourites post, she doesn't really love them. Yawn. If you've been a reader for a while you'll know I am lucky enough to receive products and samples to try out for myself, and I'm always 100% honest about them, whether I like them or not. Writing about products I love and sharing them with you guys is amazing, because I feel like I'm finding not only products that I adore and love but products you guys will enjoy too. Many hardly ever make the cut for a favourites post, however these beauties NEEDED to go in this post. As soon as I came back from Ibiza, the sun had taken a serious toll on my skin. It was feeling really dry, and sorry for itself and although I came back lovely and tanned my skin was feeling and looking pretty lifeless.  These LA Source products are packed full of anti oxidants, and are highly moisturising. They ticked all the boxes for me and will certainly become a staple in my Spring/Summer skincare collection.
♥  Crabtree & Evelyn LA Source Ultra Moisturising Foot and Leg Therapy £18

The gorgeous Ultra Moisturising Foot & Leg Therapy, is so delicious to use and very luxurious, the scent is really refreshing, reminding me of the Ibiza sunshine and crisp sea breeze. It's like having a mini spa at home, you apply this creamy stuff, and it's like a miracle once applied, you're left with youthful, hydrated and well moisturised legs, with any dryness banished. I've absolutely loved using this stuff, and I worry about the state my poor feet and legs would be in now, if I hadn't have used this. It is an absolute must have for summer when you're reaching for cute little shorts and skirts with sandals. 
♥  Crabtree & Evelyn LA Source - Overnight Hand Therapy £18 

Another product I've been reaching for tons is this gorgeous Shea butter enriched, overnight hand therapy cream from the LA Source range by Crabtree and Evelyn. Like I said when I came back from Ibiza, my skin was really dry and lifeless. My trusty Soap & Glory Hand Food, sadly wasn't cutting it or touching the surface. However as soon as I used this gorgeous stuff, my hands were on the mend instantly. Packed full of anti-oxidants and that gorgeous, crisp scent that reminds me of sunny days by the sea, you simply apply this gorgeous hand cream overnight and by the morning your hands are so silky soft, hydrated, and soothed. I can't recommend this stuff enough. I think I've found my new favourite hand cream, I just can't get enough of this stuff. 
♥  Crabtree & Evelyn LA Source - Exfoliating Body Scrub £20

Finally, I couldn't write this post without mentioning my new favourite body exfoliator. If you didn't realise already, I'm pretty obsessed with the whole LA Source range by Crabtree and Evelyn but this stuff is on another level. I'm a really big fan of Body Scrubs, so I was really excited to give this stuff a try and it didn't disappoint. For those of you that wear fake tan and struggle to find an exfoliator that preps your skin but also removes previous fake tan easily, without any fuss, this beauty is the way forward!! I've never used such a fab exfoliator that gets rid of old fake tan and preps my skin for the next tan application! Usually I'm scrubbing away for hours getting rid of fake tan, and then I end up with sore, dry skin that is red and irritated. However not with this stuff, exfoliating is made easy and feels luxurious. I really love the creamy texture, it feels so hydrating yet refreshing and like a spa treatment at home, again the scent is so calming and relaxing. It really does remind me of being on holiday, by the fresh sea breeze. What more could you ask for?


TV shows -
♥  Geordie Shore - yep, I'm a sucker for reality TV and I'd never watched Geordie Shore up until a month ago. One afternoon I was getting ready and it was playing reruns of the show on MTV, and I got sucked in to the trashy world of these Geordies. It's awful and I much prefer TOWIE, but it's very entertaining and is definitely becoming my guilty pleasure. Don't judge me. 

♥  Riverdale - if you haven't watched this on Netflix already, you really need to. It reminds me a lot of Pretty Little Liars, so if you're a fan give it a try. It's really addictive and easy to watch, also I love the fashion throughout the series and the girls are SO pretty. A little fun fact is that Cole Sprouse from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody plays one of the characters in Riverdale and that made me feel very old. 

♥ Broadchurch - it goes without saying really. I bloody love a bit of Broadchurch and the new series hasn't failed me, it's a bit different to the usual Broadchurch storyline but I think it makes it all the more interesting. 

I need new TV shows to binge watch, I've started watching The Crown on Netflix which is quite good, but not really binge worthy. I finished 13 Reasons Why yesterday evening, and I'm not ok about the ending. In fact I'm not ok with the whole series to be honest, it's really heartbreaking and although it's great that it's raising awareness, I'm not sure if it's something I'd watch again. 
What would you recommend?


What are your current faves? 
Have a lovely day!
Sharna
xo
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme