The Products You Need For a Flawless Face In 5 Minutes. ♥

Wednesday, 22 March 2017


We've all been there. You've either slept through your alarm 'accidentally', by hitting snooze continuously for around half an hour, or just thought...'screw it', I'll skip breakfast and have an extra 20 minutes in bed. I am deserving of that extra 20 mins, especially because I was still scrolling through Twitter at 3am last night. We've all experienced that morning rush, or the absolute dread of only having 20 minutes to get ready for that all important date, you've been raving about for weeks to all the girls at work. Girl, don't worry, I gotchu!! Today I thought I'd share the 6 make up products that are literally life savers, and help a girl out on a daily basis when I'm having that all too familiar feeling of running late. As long as you have 5 minutes, I promise these make up products will leave you looking FLAWLESS...


♥ 1. Foundation - NARS Sheer Glow - £31 - What can I say about this beauty? Well first off, I'm gonna keep it brief, as I have a full review of this incredible foundation coming on Sunday at 8am. But here is a little preview...this foundation offers everything. Honestly, no matter how many foundations I try and love, something always brings me back to this beauty. It's light, with insane coverage, it's long lasting and it has the most beautiful dewy finish. If you're in a rush and need a quick fix to cover any redness or blemishes and give you the 'natural look', this foundation is perfect for you! It's on the pricey side, but you only need the tiniest amount of this product to see beautiful results, the foundation itself lasts me around 6 months, even though I'm using it daily. It blends and buffs into my skin like a dream, with the help of my trusty Real Techniques Expert Face Brush here, meaning it is perfect when you're in a rush as you aren't blending until the end of time!


♥ 2. Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19 - Enough said. All beauty bloggers, and I'm sure most beauty and make up enthusiasts will be familiar with this infamous concealer, it is constantly raved about from every YouTuber and blogger across the land, with great reason too. It's honestly amazing, it offers great coverage, with fab lasting power and best of all for the morning rush, it is also super blendable which makes it really convenient when you haven't got enough time to be fretting about blending your concealer in. This concealer leaves you with a lightweight, perfect finish, and amazing coverage, best of all it's under a fiver. Win, win!


♥ 3. Mascara - Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - £7.99 - Yet another raved about make up product. Do you see a theme here? Yep, the products everyone loves are the ones, that I am also obsessed with, and reach for in order to create that flawless face within 5 minutes. With just one coat of this gorgeous stuff, my lashes are instantly longer, curled, and much more volumised. It doesn't leave any annoying traces throughout the day, nor does it flake. It's incredibly long lasting, and makes my eyes look beaut. Best of all it only costs £7.99 and competes with every high end mascara I've ever tried. What more could you want?

♥ 4. Liquid Eyeliner - 'cos we all know a cat eye makes you look insane - Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner-  £6 - I know you're probably eye rolling for days right now. A cat eye within 5 minutes? Girl are you joking? No I'm certainly not! This liquid liner pen, by Soap & Glory makes a good old, classic cat eye, simple and easy. The fine tip of their pen, makes creating the perfect cat eye effortless, and the 'bold carbon black' pigmented shade makes the liner last all day long, making your eyes pop. I love this stuff, it's my go to, favourite liquid eyeliner. Trust me, I've tried many over the years and nothing beats this one, using it is effortless, no smudges, no fuss just pretty cat eyes!


♥ 5. Lipstick - MAC Peach Blossom - £15.50 - My all time favourite MAC lipstick, ever. This lipstick shade is simply stunning. It's that perfect 'my lips but better shade' that every girl needs in their collection. Just a swipe of this gorgeous stuff on the lips and I instantly look good to go, it makes my lips look gorgeous, adds a pop of natural colour, and smoothes onto the lips like a dream. The cremesheen formula couldn't make application any easier and the colour pay off is simply stunning, with long lasting results. The shade is a gorgeous light, rose, pink, peachy nude that would compliment most skin tones. Also how pretty is the shade name?


♥ 6. Blush - Benefit Dandelion Blush - £23.50 - Last but certainly not least, is my go to blush of the moment! I'm in love with this blush, it's the most perfect Spring shade ever. It's a stunning slightly shimmery, light, ballerina, rose pink, with a slight satin finish. The thing I love about this blush and why it helps create a quick, easy flawless face is because it's so effortless to apply, it also makes you look natural and is so long lasting. The formula is very lightweight, it blends into the skin beautifully, without looking powdery or highlighting any pores, it's subtle, yet noticeable at the same time, making you look healthy, and super pretty. It also lasts all day long without the need for any touch ups. I'm in love with this gorgeous stuff! It does however come with a hefty price tag, but honestly it's worth every penny and the box of this stuff has lasted me almost a year and I still haven't hit pan even though I use it almost daily! Full review, coming very soon!

I hope you've enjoyed todays post! Keep your eyes peeled for full beauty reviews of some of these beauties. What are your go to beauty and make up products that make you feel good and help you to look flawless, when you're trying to beat the morning rush or haven't got long to get ready? 

Sharna
xo 

p.s do you follow me on Instagram? I'd love to follow some of you back. You can find me @perksofbeingsharna or alternatively, by clicking here
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme