Life Lately Snippets. ♥

Sunday, 12 March 2017


♥ 1. My pretty new trainers. (available here) I've been buying way too much recently...as you will see, I also have these in pink, see them above, which are even prettier and are currently on offer, available here. They are both so gorgeous and as comfy as slippers...
♥ 2. I've been obsessed with baths this month, Soap & Glory have been making regular apperances, of course.
♥ 3. This candle by Sanctuary, is gorgeous. The Vanilla scent is everything!
♥ 4. I've had the worst eating habits of late, as you can probably already tell, there's been lots of chocolate and bad calorie filled treats in my life lately (since Christmas basically!) so, I've been trying more recently, lol since yesterday, to eat a bit more fruit and cut out the sh#t..let's see how long it lasts!
♥ 5. Here are some of the yummy treats I've been indulging in. All the heart eyed emojis. I'm just a sucker for any kind of chocolate egg at this time of year, and also if you haven't tried Kinder Joy eggs yet, you're missing out!
♥ 6. As you know I've dived back into the blogging world. I relaunched my blog after a year break, on Feb 17th and I'm absolutely LOVING it. Taking photographs when the weather has been a little brighter and sunnier has been a favourite of mine.
♥ 7. More indulgent, calorie filled yet delicious treats. You can see where this post is going aha...
♥ 8. I've been obsessed with using my Benefit Dandelion blush recently, it's perfect for Spring. Available here
♥ 9. Another make up fave has been the Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker Lipgloss in the shade 'Coral My Bluff'  it's so pretty, and again perfect for this time of year, leaving my lips plump and pretty. Available here.
♥ 10. I've also purchased this pretty shoe rack from eBay available, here. It's so shabby chic and perfect for my dressing room, where I like to display all of my pink and girly shoes. Oh and yep, there's those beaut Adidas Gazelle trainers again! Can you tell I'm obsessed?
♥ 11. My fiance and I went to see Jack Whitehall's new tour recently and honestly it was the most amazing stand up comedy show I've watched. He was hilarious, unique and just what I needed after quite a stressful start to 2017. If I wasn't a fan already, I definitely am now!
♥ 12. If you follow me on Twitter, you would have found that I discovered Maltesers have released a very special, and limited edition box of their infamous chocolates from their Celebrations Tub. I went slightly mad, and stocked up on around 10 of these boxes to last me all year round, they were amazing. I may DEFINITELY have ate them all already. They are available at Tesco! :)
♥ 13. This is not a drill, Love Actually are making a sequel. Yep, I heard the news on Twitter and slightly obsessed over the film for the evening! I cannot wait to see how they adapt the characters and storylines. Also, yep that's yet another Cadbury Creme Egg. Soz.
♥ 14. I picked up this gorgeous picture and frame from a charity shop recently. Our little home is finally coming together and I couldn't be happier with how it's looking! :)
♥ 15. Enough said. If you haven't watched Bridget Jones's Baby already, what are you doing with your life?! You need to see it. It's available on DVD now. It's amazing and worth every cringeworthy moment, it will provide lots of laughs! Also Ed Sheeran makes an apperance in the film, and I got Ed Sheeran tickets last month too...eeeee!!! Excited is an understatement! :) :) :)

What have you guys been up to recently? 
Sharna
xo 
♥ 

Don't forget to follow my instagram @perksofbeingsharna or alternatively click here to go straight to my Instagram profile, as I post Instagram stories and posts daily!
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme