Homeware Haul. ♥

Sunday, 5 March 2017

Hi lovelies,
So I've been doing lots of Homeware haulin' recently. If you didn't know already, my fiance and I have recently got our own lovely home and obviously that is the perfect excuse for me to buy lots of pretty homeware, which of course I had to share with you all, if you click on the links below the photographs it will take you directly to the website I purchased the items from! Unfortunately some of the items are now out of stock but I've done my best to link similar items for you all. Let me know if you'd like to see more Homeware posts on my little corner of the interwebs! ♥

♥ 
 Flowers in vase £6 (out of stock) similar here
♥ 
♥ 
♥ 
Flowers in vase £6 (out of stock) similar here
♥ 
Bedding £11 / Pug Cushion £5 Primark / Dusty Pink Cushion - £5
♥ 
♥ 
Grey Super Soft Faux Fur Cushions £7 / Tea Light Holders £4 each / White Wicker Storage Boxes £5 each Primark (thought these were cute for storing LUSH Bath Bombs) / Flower in a Vase £6 (similar here) / Silver and Grey Deco Fan Cushion £7 / Chunky Soft Grey Throw £7 (currently on offer) / Grey Round Cushion £8 / 
♥  

What have you guys been purchasing recently? What are your favourite places to shop for pretty homeware?

Sharna
xo 
♥  

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme